Monday, September 29, 2008

Post Thirty-One.

So, Jennifer and I are in the Computer Lab working on our Guam project. Guam was captured by the Japanese in 1941 and it was retaken by the US three years later. Guam was ceded to the US by Spain in 1898. Most def. Nate can't go to homecoming. ; ; Sos, I has to find someone else to go with so Jennifer and Jessica don't beat me for not going with their plan. Bleh.

Jennifer is awesomeee [By Jennifer.]
Jennifer is a douche in all actuality. Fuggin' Ginger. Hate Chuuuuuuu.

She loves me because I give her DeathNote and because I'mma give her my mexican ginger bb. [Jennifer]

I don't want her baby. Gawsh. I want my ownnnn. =[

Lo siento mi amor. Te amo. [Jennifer]

Jennifer apesta mucho. Le gusta tener tres gatos en sus pantalones. Ella es una idiota. Sin embargo, le gusta tomar hasta la parte trasera.

Too much spanish. She tries but I know someone who speaks it hotterrrrrr >_> [Jennifer]

Whatever... I'd rather have an awesome gamer nerd than a whatever it is yew have. Bish. Jessicahhh isn't here... so I have lunch all by myself. Q.Q I'mma cryyyy.
OMGOMGOMG WE'RE GONNA GO SEE DEATHNOTE!!! I can't wait. <33333
Jennifer kagustuhan na magkaroon ng unawaan sa cats.

0 comments: