Monday, June 15, 2009

Post One-Hundred and Sixty-One.

You were in my dream last night. It wasn't a far out dream. My other dream was, though.

We were all just hanging out at Jenjen's and watching movies like we always do. Nothing really weird or anything went on. I was just playing with your hands. Don't ask me why... I have no idea.

My weird dream was... weird.I was in a car with my uncles and my mom and Devin and some girl. I can't quite remember who she was right now. We went to some mall that I've never been to before and we had a baby with us in a stroller. There were plastic sheets in front of the doors to the shops that I kept slipping on and falling. There was a lot of Star Trek memorabilia. I picked out a puzzle box for my mom for her birthday that had 5 puzzles that were all 1,764 pieces... I don't think those exist. It was shown to her before I bought it and she didn't get why I was picking it out for her because it had Spock and Lady Gaga on it. So I told her it was a puzzle for her to remember me forever because the puzzles were Spock, Lady Gaga, a scene from Fight Club, and two others that are really hazy in my mind at the moment.

I need to stop wearing those stretchy head band things to bed it would seem. They're giving me weird dreams.

0 comments: