Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Post One-Hundred and Two.

So... weekend events reported:
  • Concert canceled.

  • Guitarist had to have surgery due to a blood clot.

  • Surgery went well and we're all hoping for a good recovery.

  • Trip to Iowa City in sued instead of Decatur/St. Louis.

  • Was decently fun... Deathnote shirt. (:

  • Lost on the way home and ended up in Muscatine. xD

  • Heavy rain storm!

  • Bonding experience in the car during wait.

  • Ended up home just fine!

  • Music@theMall fun.


  • Every day's an opportunity for a brighter tomorrow. My head's high. My chin's up.
    Smile wide--I'm gonna shine. Tattooed mistakes will fade with time. Things will be just fine. The soundtrack of my summer through the fall lost it's luster in the winter and it went missing before the spring.

    Jessica's got this song stuck in my head.

    0 comments: