Sunday, February 1, 2009

Post Sixty-Six.

1) Do you like anyone?​​​
Yeah.


2) Are you a flirt?
Just a bit, I guess.


3) Are you a player?​​​
No way.


4) Would​ you get back together with any of your exes?​​
I have no clue.


5) Have you ever kissed anyone on your top friends?​
I want to say... yes? I don't remember who my top friends are tbh.


6) Do you want a valentine?​​​
Sure.


7) Are you SINGLE?​​​
No ma'am.


8) Do you prefer group dates or single ones?​​​
I haven't been on enough dates to care.


9) Would you kiss light or make out sessions?​​​
Eh, whichever?


10) Do you like cuddling up while​ watching a movie​?​​​
Defo.


11) Any plans for valentines day?
I have no clue.


12) What' s the best valentines day present for a girl?​​
You tell me.


13) For a guy?
No clue.


14) What is special about the day?
Make people feel lonely and to make money off of card! D<

0 comments: