Monday, February 23, 2009

Post Ninety-One.

So, Petey sorta fixed my belt buckle for me. Y'know... my NES controller one. Well, it came back to me as a necklace instead. At first I was kinda pissed. 'Cos well, I told him I knew how to fix it, and I could do it myself. But he offered... so, yeah. I let him have it for the weekend. He told me it was impossible to fix it as a buckle, and just made it into a necklace. I can't complain too much. He tried, and people really like it. I need to find a longer chain eventually. 'Cos, honestly... it's a bit goofy how it rests just on my boobs. I still like it.

JenJen let me borrow her copies of Backdrop's CD and Icon For Hire's EP. Yummy. I've been listening to Backdrop as of now because I just got it ripped onto my compy. Their bassist is uber cute. (: We'll, they're all cute. But, I've got to admit, bassists are always better. Maybe it's just because I have a soft spot for bassists 'cos I am one. Then again, I have a soft spot for drummers too. Hmmm... who knows.

I got this thing from NCLS in the mail. Um... National Student Leadership Conference. I guess my counselor suggested me or something. It's a summer college program thing. Though, the tuition is kinda pricey. I don't know if my dad would let me do it. The ones I want to do aren't in Chicago anywho... they're in New York. So, doubts my dad will let me do it. Though, it would be a great thing to do for college. I mean... if you complete your stay, you get a Certificate of Achievement, a transcript for what you've done... so like, college credit in whatever program you signed up for. Depending on which one you do, you get 1 to 3 college credits. Which, honestly... that'd be super sweet. Also, you get a letter of recommendation that you can submit to colleges when you're filling all the applications out. Honestly, I think that's hella rad. I'll have to talk to him about it. Maybe he'll look past the price. <.<; Al least I don't want to do the business abroad! That's about $5500. I wonder if he'd let me go to New York... then I could do the Entrepreneurship and Business. Then again, that's still pricy. :/ $2400... ouch. I could do the Inside the Arts or Mastering Leadership at Chicago! $1600 for either. Hmm. I don't know. I'll talk to him about it. Still so pricey. ><;

Enjoy Backdrop. (:

0 comments: