Thursday, November 20, 2008

Post Fourty-Six.

Not exactly sure what's happening to me. It's nothing bad. No, no, no. Far from it, honestly.
I'm just... in a weird state.
Foreign.
Unheard of.
Weird.
Bright.
That's all I can think of.
That's how I feel.
Hmm...

Few posts back...
I know who's going to catch me.
I figured that out a few days ago.
Who's going to save me is a mystery.
But, isn't it that I am really my own worst enemy?
Thus, only I can rescue me.
But, good cannot exist where evil doesn't lay.
One isn't completely good...
And one isn't completely evil.
So, the real question is...
Are we really saving ourselves by trying to be on or the other?
Or are we leading us all to damnation?
Can one be lost and found at the same time?
By trying so hard to achieve a goal,  are we really doing what is best for us?

0 comments: