Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Post Fourty-One.

Alas, I don't know what's going on anymore. Fighting. Fighting. Fighting. That's all anyone wants to do these days. They're at it again. Friendship really isn't anything, these days. It's all false. We don't stick together for what we have in common. It's not because we like each other. No, it's because we all need someone. We can't be alone.

Forget that. How can I listen to one, then go around and listen to the other, not saying a word. All it is is complaining these days. I just want a normal conversation... like back in middle school.

I'm tired of fighting.
I'm tired of secrets.
I'm tired of backstabbing.

I want friendship.
I want what we all used to have.
I want what was never there to begin with.

We all live to lie. We were taught to when we were younger.

"Don't worry dear, don't tell your father." "Oh, your mother doesn't need to know." "Shhh, don't tell dad. It's our secret." "You and I are besties, not her and me."

Blah. Blah. Blah.
I'm tired of it, honestly.
I don't know what to believe anymore.

0 comments: