Sunday, October 26, 2008

Post Thirty-Six.

What to say... what to say?

Well, the quarter ended Friday. Jeeze, half of half of the school year is already over. It's gone by way too fast... I'm starting to feel old. Quite very old, to be honest. Junior. A fuggin' Junior. What the hell? It feels like Freshman year was only a few days ago. Where has time gone?

I think I need to start going to bed at 10 again, just so I'm not as sleepy. Don't get me wrong, I get up for school just fine. It just might benefit me getting 8 hours of sleep. To hell with it. We all know that's not going to happen. Sleep is overrated any who!

This weekend was fun. Us lot (Double J, K, and A) watched a movie and played DDR/Sing Star on Friday. Then, Saturday we went to M@TM. So, the usual awesome stuff all us awesome people do. But, let me tell you something you probably already know. Most, if not all, Asians are tone deaf. My dad is. My aunts are. My grandparents are. It runs in the family. So, o'course, I am. But, I'm not the typical Asian, I'd say. 'Cos, I don't very much like kareoke. Why? 'Cos I don't wanna torture others. xD But, Korie finally cracked me and I sang with her. Awfully, but I still managed to do it. Kudos a mi. Overall, I enjoyed myself very much.

Friday is Halloween. Who's ready? I sure as hell know I am. I'mma be one of those people that are fuggin' dressing up and going trick-or-treating until I'm in the grave. 'Cos I'm ace like that. Don't be jealous. I know you want this. Kidding, kidding. I still have to put together my costume still... it's between:
  • The Mad Hatter
  • A Scene Kid
  • My old White Mage Costume
  • Some black velvety dress robe thingy I have
  • A Hogwarts student
Oh, the choices.

0 comments: