Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Post Fifty-Seven.

Fallacies of Logic Skit

Jennifer is driving and gets pulled over with Lily and Megan with her.

Brookesany: License and registration ma’am.

Jennifer: It’s under all these bibles, hold on.

Lily and Megan: Yeah

Jennifer, Lily, and Megan search through the car, pulling out many bibles, among other random artifacts within the car.

Brookesany: I really need that license and registration ma’am.

Jennifer: Why?

Brookesany: Did you see how fast you were going?

Jennifer: I know how fast I was going, but did you see the guy in front of me? He was going way faster and he was all jamming out to his loud music. It looked like he was going to a party. Do you know what’s at parties? Chicks and booze. Do you know what happens with chicks and booze? I know. Do you know? I don’t know, do you know? You know. (Jennifer continues to ramble. . .)

Brookesany: Ma’am, just forget it. You can go.

0 comments: