Monday, August 4, 2008

Post Two.

Saturday.
I took a venture to Music @ the Mall, just like we used to when I lived here before. Alas, it's just not the same as it used to be. Not many things are the same as they used to be.

Stephanie and Jennifer got into it. Our group seems to be at each others throats often. I have a feeling that things aren't going to end well by the end of the year. That's if we're all around by the end of the the year.

I had the lot spend the night. Pretty boring, to be honest. Stephanie and I compared my 7th grade year book to my 9th grade year book. It's funny how some people change so much, while others remain the same.

Sunday.
Jessica stayed until about 4:30. Stephanie went home around noon. My father fried eggplant for dinner. It was alright, to be honest it was a bit greasy. Oh well; food is food.

I did dynamis for the first time in about a week. I was quite a bit rusty... died a good amount. But, I didn't mind. It was all in good fun. Many were glad to see me back. Supposedly they were having a bit of trouble with the Paladin Alliance since I had been gone. Even though, I don't do much... just what I'm told. I missed those lot. It felt great to be back.

0 comments: