Thursday, August 21, 2008

Post Seven.

Honestly, I should probably update this more often...

Today was the second day of school. So, let's see... I had classes 1-3 and homeroom yesterday. Then, I had classes 4-7 today. I guess, I should have probably started off naming my classes, for whoever cares. Most likely myself for when I become old and forgetting.

Homeroom - Mrs. Jones
Chemistry - Mr. Sellers
Publications - Mrs. Jones
Lit/Comp III - Mr. Muston
World Geography - Mendenhall
Statistics - Mr. Grigsby
American History - Mr. Campbell
Biology - Mrs. Brownlee

Today... since my 6th and 7th period classes are technically 'sophomore' classes, none of the students were in there except a hand full. Soooo, from 5th period up to the bell in 7th, I worked on Statistics homework. So much fun, let me tell you.

I've got homeroom, chemistry, publications, and statistics with Stephanie... aaaaand, chemistry, lit/comp III, and world geography with Jennifer. Sadly, I've no classes with Jessica. It makes me very very sad, indeed. Korie, Trevor, and David are in my publications class, though.

GSA meeting is in two weeks. I'm excited.

0 comments: