Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Post Two-Hundred and One.

Brookesany deGuzman
Jennifer Tripp
English Comp 105; Period 1
Mrs. Edler
9/01/09
Dialogue
“Sup, wanker?”
“Your mum, innit?”
“Pffft, your mum’s fit.”
“Can we please stop talking about me mum?”
“Right sensitive, aren’t we? Anyways, what’s that you’ve got there?”
“What does it look like? It’s a birdfish!”
“It looks like a bloody terrifying shark!”
“Right, like it’s going to bite you or something. What do you want me to do? Get the sea police over here or something?”
"Bollocks, no. What do you take me for? We're in the bloody hall."
“Brilliant, really… absolutely brilliant you are.”
“Aye, that’s what your mum said last night.”
“Oi, piss off! I’m off to class.”
“Fine, fine. Come ‘round tonight, briefcase wanker. My dad’s out.”
“Ooh, at last, then!”
“…No, I mean going out.”
“Cottaging?”
“No, he’s playing badminton, actually.”
“That’s a euphemism.”
“Piss off. Tonight, don’t forget.”

0 comments: