Monday, April 27, 2009

Post One-Hundred and Twenty-Nine.

I've given up Edge. No, that doesn't mean I'm going to be drinking and drugging up all the time. I've still yet to have a drink or anything like that. It is just, y'know, I never "X"d up because I never felt a need. It wasn't because it was a hassle, but it was just because I chose not to do so. Technically, I'm still Edge right now, even if I'm not being committed to the oath. Whatever.

This doesn't mean I'm a failure or a quitter. I'm opening up to opportunities, I guess? No, I'm not going to get high or do other drugs with you. I'd rather not do that stuff, to be honest. One day, maybe I'll take a drink, but hey... for the time being, I'm going to wait until the stuff is legal for me.

I'm hoping this hot air balloon works. The colours are jokes... because I ran out of enough pink and lime green for the 5th panel. So... 4/5 panels are pink and lime green... the other panel is yellow and blue. Can I say roflcopters? I think I did.

in da crowd you finna get hit

0 comments: